Top 5 Best Android DVD Players 2019
2019-04-10 19:19:40 Posted by Amanda2022
Summary: If you are looking for an Android DVD player but go no success, you can have a look at this post to learn the tool to rip DVDs to Android devices and Android players to play VOB files.
If you are looking around for an Android DVD Player, allow us to tell you that there is no such player because you cannot play discs on Android devices. But, there are always some turnarounds that can help you.
So, if you have a disc that you have to play on your Android device, and you have been looking for an Android DVD Player but got no success, so what you have to do now?
You have to first find a software program that can rip the DVD disc content to Android supported format, and transfer the same to your Android phone. This way, you will be able to access the content of the DVD.
Part 1: DVDFab DVD Ripper - Convert and Transfer DVDs to Android
DVDFab DVD Ripper is one of the best DVD Ripper software to rip and convert any DVD to various audio/video formats which can be played on almost all players. It is useful when you need to access data of a DVD on your phone. You can first rip and convert them to the format that your phone supports, and then transfer the content there, and access it.
Features of DVDFab DVD Ripper
1. Rip any DVD to audio/video formats that are supported by mobiledevicesquickly.And you can also find many mobile presets to choose.
2. You can customize the output content. You can choosechapters, audio tracks, subtitles, etc., and you can also use its built-in editor to edit your videos freely. Moreover, the Advanced Settings panel allows you to customize your settings.
3. It is a quite quick, efficient, and robust software program.
4. Offers the best quality output content.
Steps to Converting and Transferring Converted Videos
1. First of all, download DVDFab DVD Ripper software, and install on your computer.
2. Launch the software once installed properly. Now, when it opens, click “Ripper”
You will see it asks to insert a disc or click add button to load a source. So, if you have the DVD that you want to convert, insert in the drive or have any DVD folder or ISO file, then load it here.
3. Click on Profile Switcher to choose the output format. You can select Device option there, and choose the phone you are using.
If your phone is not listed in the list, you can just select any format that your phone supports, and convert.
4. Go to the bottom of the main interface to choose the “Mobile Device” as the output directory.
5. Once selected, click “Start” to begin the ripping process. In few minutes ripping will be completed and the DVD source will be converted into Galaxy or other Android device you choose. After the conversion is complete, there will be a small window for you to click the “OK” button. Once you click the “OK” button, you will be lead to a new window which will help you transfer your converted file to your Android phone. Just do as the instruction says.
Part 2: Best Android DVD Players to Play VOB Files on DVD
1. Real Player Beta
Real Player is one of the most famous multimedia players available. It goes one step further and launched its own DVD player for Android which is in Beta but due to its name, it has already attracted so many eyeballs towards its intuitive interface and great features. It can play all the ripped file without any issues. So, next time you have to see a DVD content, just use the software to convert and then watch with Real Player Beta on your phone. It can play any converted or ripped including VOB files.
2. Mobo Player
Mobo Player is another DVD player for Android which you can use after you rip the DVD content and transferred to your phone. In any case, you have to rip and convert first, and then Mobo Player will be able to play that particular file of yours. It does support VOB file as well.
3. Rock Player Lite
Rock Player Lite is another Android DVD Player which cannot play the DVD directly but when you rip that off and then transfer to your phone, it will help you play that ripped video. This player supports advertisement, so it might be annoying at times.
4. VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player needs no introduction as every one of us to know about it somehow. It can play any ripped or converted files without any issues. It can also VOB files as well. There is nothing better than VLC in this regard.
5. KM Player
KM Player is another player on our list that can play VOB files with good quality. Its simple user interface and clean UI will make you fall in love with it. It has inbuilt audio/video codecs. Apart from VOB files, it can play a wide range of file formats as well. Even it supports 3D file formats.
There are no multimedia players for Android that can play DVDs, thus ripping the DVD and converting them into a mobile supported format is the best choice. DVDFab DVD Ripper does the job pretty well as described in Part 1.
Also, a list of 5 best Android DVD players that can play VOB files is what we have shared as well. Hope you find this article useful.
If you also want to rip and convert any Blu-ray to MP4, please click methods to convert/rip Blu-rays to MP4 video to learn more.
1. Convert DVDs to AAC, MP3, MP4, MKV, AVI, and etc.
2. Support all the popular smartphones, tablets, and etc.
3. Freely customize the output audio & video parameters.
4. Robust editing features like cropping, trimming, and etc.